Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 5, 2008

I was taught to love u, or I was born to love u?:D

Mum used to go to the market almost everyday, when I was a child. Backing home, she gave me a small and thin book. The books were as large as a hand. Each covered 1 or 2 fairy tales. The name of 1st story is still in my mind now. It is "beauty & the beast". Dad used to go on business trip every 2 or 3 months. Backing home, he brought me so many books, the secondhand and the brand new ones. I started reading the secondhand book on those days. Dad and Mum used to read many books, which were for the adults as explained by them. Hehe, against their warning, I finished almost of them. Hehe, sorry to Mum and Dad. I have not followed some of your advices so far.
The first gift from my learning at school was a book, whose name is still in my mind now. It is "Hung Dao Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan".
The first library card of mine was made at the summer holiday of 4th grade. Sometimes, only me and the pregnant librarian stayed in the room. Hehe, one day, she was so tireddue to the pregnancy and she allowed me to bring the book home. Since then, I could bring the books home from library. I still remember her name now, Ms Oanh.
My family used to live on 4th floor of an apartment. On the 1st floor stayed an old writer, Mr. Tho, who set up a shop for book rental nearby. I used to borrow the books from that shop. The shop covered many best-sellers' products. One day, the writer called me to his home. He opened a cabinet. Quite great. So many books there, the books were not displayed at the shop. All of them are by Russian and French writers. He thought that I maybe liked them. If I liked, he could lend them to me without any fee. Quite great. It was another library for me.
So many books were given to me as gifts by my friends during student time. After 5 years of university, I moved all my books home at Vinh. One day, mum called and informed that the burglar broke in my home and took away some items among which were all of my books. What a crazy guy. Hehe, it should be called bankcrupcy in term of books at that time.
It is not good that I could not remember the name of 1st book bought by myself on my own money. Moreover, I forgot so many books' content. Just remember reading them, but no clear idea about their content rises in my mind.
Day by day since the time I started dealing all on my own, something has changed, something has not changed. Anyway, the love for book has been remained. When I am up, I think I should buy something for myself. Ok, first, it should be a book. When I am down, I think I should do something to warm up myself. This thing, that thing. Anyway, first, lonely wander to the bookshop and buy a book. When I gain some additional amount out of regular money, I think I should buy something for myself. This thing, that thing. Anyway, I still love to get a book first...
Sometimes, I wander in a large bookshop and then leave it without any books. I find the old ones which I used to like very much but partly forget. However, I don't have affection strong enough to buy them. I still like them, but I am not eager to read them again. I find some new books, the hot ones. Anyway, I rarely believe in the advertisement. Thus, I do not buy them. I find some others sounding interesting. However, I have never heard about them. None of my friends told me about them. Are they interesting? Should I buy them? Finally, I leave the bookshop without any books. No eagerness for the old, but no risk for the new. Sometimes, I am crazy in that way, even for the book.
And quite funny. Before around 16, I was attracted by many books, many among which are the one for the adults. But now 16 years after 16, I am attracted by few books, many among which are the ones for the children.
Yesterday, I was up and I wandered to the bookshop, alone but not lonely. I bought some books. For adult? Yes. For children? Yes. The old which was read before? Yes. And the one which has never been heard about before? Yes. I bought all of those. And I felt free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét